There are several ways to connect your metrics in One Metric with your accounts in Google Analytics:
To quickly create multiple new metrics linked to Google Analytics:
- Select the "Data Sources" option from the main menu in One Metric
- Select the Google Analytics account you wish to link to
- Find the Google Analytics metric you wish to import - metrics are grouped by type (select the tab corresponding to the required type)
- Click the "+ Add to Metrics Library" link
You can repeat these steps to create additional metrics as required.
You can click on the name of the new metric from this page to adjust other settings for the metric as required (e.g. to rename the metric, or to adjust the "Format & Display" settings).
To connect an existing metric you've created in One Metric to Google Analytics:
- Select the "Metrics Library" option from the main menu in One Metric
- Select the metric you wish to import value from Google Analytics for
- Update the "Source" to "Imported"
- Select the Google Analytics account from the "Data Source" drop down list
- Select the Google Analytics metric you wish to import from the "Google Analytics Metric" drop down list
- Adjust any other settings as required (e.g. "Format & Display")
- Click the "Update Metric" button
To create a single new metric linked to Google Analytics, click the "Add New Metric" button on the "Metrics Library" page and then follow steps 3-8 above.
Currently the most popular metrics from Google Analytics are available to be selected and linked to One Metric.
If the metric you wish to use isn't listed please contact us and we may be able to add this to the list for you.