- Select the "Data Sources" option from the main menu
- Click the "Add Data Source" button
- Select "Google Analytics" as the data source
- Login to your Google account that has access to the Google Analytics details you wish to connect
- Grant One Metric permission to view your Google Analytics data
- Once you are re-directed back to One Metric, select the required Google Analytics account, property and view
- Click "Save"
Once you complete these steps One Metric will sync your analytics data from Google Analytics, and you can setup metrics to display these values.
💡Once you have selected the view this cannot be changed to choose carefully! If you make a mistake you can delete the data source and repeat the steps above to select the required view.
Next Step: Import values from Google Analytics
Multiple Accounts & Views
If you have multiple Google Accounts you can set up multiple Google Analytics data sources - one for each account.
However, currently it is only possible to select one view per connected Google Account.