To add a new imported metric:
- Click the "Add Metric" button
- Enter the name for the new metric - a good name is short and succinct
- If required, enter a longer description for the new metric - this will be displayed as a tool-tip when the metric is shown in reports
- Change the "Source" to be "Imported"
- Select the required data source and details to link this metric to the specific values you want to import.
- Adjust any other settings as required - e.g. "Format & Display"
- Click the "Create Metric" button
Updated values for this metric will be imported every 24 hours.
Repeat these steps for each of the imported metrics that you want on your report.
New Data Source
If you need to connect a new data source:
- Select the "Data Sources" option from the main menu
- Click the "Add Data Source" button
- Choose the data source you require, and authenticate your account
You can also add a data source directly from the "Add Metric" option by changing the source to be "Imported" and then selecting the "Add New Data Source" option from the menu.
💡Related: What data sources are supported?