To remove a metric from your report:
- Select the report to edit from the main menu
- Find the metric you wish to remove and select the "Remove Metric" option (this is found in the menu accessed from the bottom-right corner of the metric card on your report)
- You will be asked to confirm that you wish to remove this metric.
💡 Any metric deleted from a report will still be available in your Metrics Library, including any values you have entered for that metric and any notes you have added.
Permanently delete a metric
To delete a metric from your organisation:
- Select the "Metrics Library" option from the main menu
- Find the metric you wish to delete and click the delete icon (trash can)
- You will be asked to confirm that you wish to delete this metric. Double check you've chosen the correct metric to delete.