If you have a large number of metrics in your report, you may wish to organise these into separate sections.
To add a section to your report:
- Select the report from the main menu
- Click the 'Add Section' button (you will find this to the right of the period selector or to the left of the green 'Share' button)
- Enter a name for the new section
- Click the 'Add Section' button
When you add the first new section to a report any existing metrics will be placed in a separate section called 'Key Metrics'.
You can add as many sections to each report as required by repeating the steps above.
You can add metrics directly to a section by clicking the "+" icon to the right of the section name (or choosing 'Add Metric' from the drop-down menu).
Next: Layout your report
Rename a section
To rename a section:
- Click on the name of the section
- Update the name
- Click the 'Rename Section' button
Remove a section
To remove a section from your report:
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of the name of the section (or choose 'Remove Section' from the drop-down menu)
- Confirm that you wish to delete the section
This will remove the selected section from this report.
All of the metrics in this section will also be removed from this report, but will still be available in your Metrics Library.