There are two ways to share a report with others using One Metric.
You can invite a new team member to use One Metric, which will give them access to all of the reports and metrics in your organisation.
Alternatively you can share a single report using a custom URL:
- Select the report you want to share
- Click the green "Share" button in the top right
- Click the green "Create Link" button to generate a unique URL for this report - if a URL has been generated previously it will be displayed here
- Copy the URL, and send this to everybody who you want to be able to access the report - you can use the green "Copy link" button to copy the URL to your clipboard
This will give those who have the URL read-only access to the report. They will see the metrics and values you've included in that report, but not any other metrics associated with your organisation in One Metric.
To stop sharing a report:
- Click the green "Share" button in the top right of the report
- Click the red "Delete Link" link
The previously generated unique URL will no longer work for anybody who you have shared this with.